Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District is a Colorado Special District. The revenues from our District help fund community centers, community pools, after school/preschool programs and other services within the Hyland Hills community.
The District receives many requests from organizations for donations to support various needs. Special districts are not permitted to make any donation or grant to, or in aid of, a private individual or entity without receiving value in return. However, “value” is a relative term and can be determined many ways. For the purposes of this policy, donations to an outside organization must hold marketing and public relations value for the District.
A Trade Value Ticket Program offers a framework to provide tickets to requesting organizations. Requests must be received via application and reviewed by District staff for approval. All requests will be carefully assessed to determine if it meets the District’s Mission and Guiding prinicpals.
- Only registered non-profit organizations, educational institutions or recognized affiliates, media, and governmental entities will be considered with sufficient documentation. Requests from individuals, businesses, political/partisan organizations and requests seeking prizes for participants or recognition programs will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to organizations within the Hyland Hills District boundaries or organizations that provide service to a substantial number of District residents.
- Your request must be submitted via our form below.
- The District will not donate cash, pro-shop gift cards or golf tournaments.
- Demonstrate marketing or public relation value.
- Donations are limited to once per year for each requesting organization.
- We cannot make donations to families, foster care, individuals or businesses.
- All requests must be submitted at least one month prior to the date.
- Water World donation requests are accepted January through April only and are not accepted May-December
- We cannot accept telephone or faxed requests. Requests sent other than via our official form below and without the formal document on letterhead attached will not be reviewed.
- Because of the number of requests we receive, we are unable to provide status of your request once submitted.
- Denied requests will not receive notification.
- Donations, tickets, passes, etc. have no cash value
For further questions about ticket donation requests, please contact us.