POLICY FOR HYLAND HILLS DISCOUNT CARDS
Residents and property owners in the Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District, as well as residents of the City of Westminster, may qualify to receive a Hyland Hills Discount Card that entitles them to discounted program fees, green fees, and admission fees at Hyland Hills facilities.
A current Hyland Hills Discount Card must be presented at the time of registration in order to receive the discounted rate, if applicable. Coupons and other promotions cannot be combined with Discount Cards.
How to Apply
All Discount Cards must be applied for in-person at one of our Registration Offices: FIT by Hyland Hills located at 2861 W. 120th Ave; or Hyland Hills Sports Center at 4201 W. 94th Ave.
- If you, or your spouse, own taxable real or personal property within the District, you must bring:
- Form of Identification – such as a valid state Driver’s License or ID Card; US Passport or Military ID. Your identification must include your legal name.
- Proof of Residency – If your ID does not include your In-District address, you must also present a Current Adams County Property Tax Notice.
- If you do not own real or taxable property within the District, you must bring:
- Form of Identification – Colorado Driver’s License or Colorado ID Card with your legal name
- Proof of Residency – If your ID does not include your In-District address, you must present one of the following documents showing your name, current date, and current address within District boundaries: utility bill; credit card statement; pay stub or earnings statement; rent receipt; phone bill; transcript or report card from an accredited school; bank statement; mortgage document; tax document; homeowners/renters insurance policy; vehicle registration/title; auto insurance or other valid and sufficient proof of residency.
- If you are a resident of the City of Westminster who lives outside the Hyland Hills boundaries, you must bring:
- A valid Colorado Driver’s License or Colorado ID Card with your legal name and current address printed on the front of the ID. No exceptions.
- If you are under 16, you must:
- Be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must show qualifying proof of residency based on the guidelines above.
Cost: $5 each.
Seniors 60 years and older: Free
City of Westminster Joint Use Agreement
Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District and the City of Westminster entered into an agreement on June 5, 1990 that allows residents of the two entities to enjoy resident rates for facilities and programs in both Westminster and Hyland Hills. This is a valuable opportunity for residents to enjoy expanded recreational opportunities in the best and most unique facilities in the country at the lowest possible cost.