We’re pleased to announce the opening of Splashland Aquatics for the 2020 Summer Season! Reservations required for some sessions! We’re offering open-swim for our community with updated safety, cleaning, operational and social distancing guidelines in place. Before planning your visit, please take a moment to review this important information.
Schedule & Pricing:
• $2 per guest, ages 3+, per session. Currently, Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District residents are free of charge (address must be provided at check-in), compliments of the Hyland Hills Board of Directors and The Hyland Hills Foundation!
• Swimming will be available during the following session times and limited to 45 guests.
o 10am to 11:30am (by online reservation ONLY, by clicking here)
o Noon to 1:30pm (Walk-up ONLY-first come, first serve)
o 2pm to 3:30pm (by online reservation ONLY, by clicking here)
o 3:45pm to 5:15pm (Walk-up ONLY-first come, first serve)
• Session times subject to change without notice. Pool may be closed or close early due to inclement weather.
• We accept Visa/Mastercard and cash.
• No refunds or rainchecks in case of inclement weather and all guests will be asked to leave the facility.
• Online reservations (select sessions) are limited to a maximum of 6 per group and will be released if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of session start time. You’ll pay upon arrival at check-in.
Guidelines for Enjoying your Swim:
Do NOT enter the facility if you have symptoms of COVID-10, have tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. If you are sick, have a fever, chills, shortness or breath, fatigue, muscle aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, or diarrhea do not enter.
• Participate at your own risk.
• Enhanced cleaning will take place throughout the facility both during and between each swim session.
• Arrive dressed to swim. No changing is permitted (restroom and showers are available).
• Masks must be worn when you are not in the water (children under age 2 do not need a mask). DO NOT wear masks in the water.
• All guests will be required to sign in and provide their name, address and e-mail or phone number.
• Social Distance! Guests must remain 6’ from others not in their family, both in and out of the water at all times.
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer (provided at entry and near first aid room counter).
• You are welcome to bring your own deck chairs-no deck chairs are provided this season.
• Picnic tables are available in the shade, but only members of the same family maybe seated.
• No sharing of toys or lifejackets permitted
• Please bring plenty of water to stay hydrated-drinking fountains will not be available. We will be selling bottled soda and water as well.
• There will be a maximum of 7 guests permitted in the spray pad area, a maximum of 3 in each restroom at any one time.