FIT by Hyland Hills is currently the only location in the District providing Hyland Hills Discount Cards. For questions regarding the Discount Card service, please call 303.650.7500. We hope to have the Hyland Hills Administration Building open later this Spring/Summer.
POLICY FOR HYLAND HILLS DISCOUNT CARDS
Cost: $5 each. Seniors 60 years and older: Free
Persons Required to Purchase Discount Card: Age 4 (or at least 40 inches tall) through age 59
Expiration: Two years from date of purchase.
Residents and property owners of Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District and residents of the City of Westminster qualify to receive a Discount Card entitling them to substantial reduction in program fees, green fees and admission fees at Hyland Hills facilities. Because cardholders with a Hyland Hills Discount Card receive a substantial reduction in fees and charges, coupons or other discount promotions are not valid with Discount Cards.
A current Hyland Hills Discount Card must be presented at time of registration to receive a discount off a program fee, if applicable.
QUALIFICATION/REQUIREMENTS FOR A HYLAND HILLS DISCOUNT CARD
1) Any person who, or whose spouse, owns taxable real or personal property situated within the boundaries of the District must submit a secure and verifiable identification document setting forth the person’s legal name, such as: a state drivers license or ID card; US passport or valid military ID; together with a current Adams County Property Tax Notice (unless a Colorado Drivers License or ID card showing an in-District address is presented).
2) Any person who is a resident of the District but does not own real or taxable property within the boundaries ofthe District, must submit a Colorado Drivers License or Colorado ID card setting forth the person’s legal name with a current address. If the address shown on the License/ID is not correct, then one of the following acceptable documents showing correct name, current date and current address located with the District boundaries must be presented: utility bill; credit card statement; pay stub or earnings statement; rent receipt; phone bill; transcript or report card from an accredited school; bank statement; mortgage document; tax document; homeowners/renters insurance policy; vehicle registration/title; auto insurance or other valid and sufficient proof of residency.
3) To obtain a Discount Card, a resident of the City of Westminster (not living within the Hyland Hills boundaries) must submit a valid Colorado Driver’s license/Colorado ID card setting forth the legal name and current address of the resident on the front of the license. No other option.
4) Persons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must show qualifying proof of residency.
City of Westminster Discount ID Card Use at Hyland Hills Facilities
Since 1990 Hyland Hills and City of Westminster have worked together to allow residents from each jurisdiction to enjoy each other’s facilities virtually interchangeably for significant discounts and program access. Westminster residents can take advantage of these discounts by bringing a photo ID with current address on front to the following locations to purchase a Hyland Hills Discount Card:
- FIT by Hyland Hills – 2861 W. 120th, Westminster, CO 80234
- Hyland Hills Administration Building – 8801 N. Pecos Street, Federal Heights, CO 80260
For a full listing of all Hyland Hills Facilities, click here. If you have questions about any of our world-class facilities, contact us so we can answer your questions!