Hyland Hills Park and Recreation District is a Colorado Special District. The revenues from our District help fund community centers, community pools, after school/preschool programs and other services within the Hyland Hills community. Please be aware that priority on all donation requests will be given to Hyland Hills resident organizations.
The District is very limited in the number of facility passes we can donate because we are a governmental entity whose revenues benefit programs for the residents of the District. However, on occasion, such passes may be provided to other non-profit organizations in exchange for advertising/promotion at their fund-raising event. To qualify for a donation ticket request, you must be a non-profit organization (such as a church, school or registered charity).
- Your request must be submitted via E-MAIL on organization letterhead and should include a description of the fundraising event and/or how the tickets will be used. Also include how the passes will be advertised at your event. We cannot make donations to families, foster care, individuals or businesses.
- Allow up to 30 days for your request to be processed. Denied requests will not receive notification.
- We cannot accept telephone or faxed requests. Requests sent other than via e-mail and not on letterhead will not be reviewed.
- Because of the number of requests we receive, we are unable to provide status of your request once submitted.
- If the meet the criteria noted above, please e-mail your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further questions about ticket donation requests, please contact us.